Two key inspection issues follow from this definition:
- protecting children and learners from maltreatment
- preventing impairment of children’s and learners’ health or development
- ensuring that children and learners are growing up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective care
- undertaking that role so as to enable those children and learners to have optimum life chances and to enter adulthood successfully.
Click here to view Ofsted's safeguarding reports.
Click here to view our Child Protection Policy.
- the effectiveness of settings and services in taking reasonable steps to ensure that children and learners are safe
- the effectiveness of settings and services in helping to ensure that children and learners feel safe.
Designated Safeguarding Lead Mr P Johnson (Headteacher)
Deputy Safeguarding Lead Mrs A Bray (Deputy Headteacher)
SENCO Miss T Guild
Parent Support Advisor Mrs L Riby
Safeguarding Governor Mrs L Twinn (Chair of Governors)
LA Safeguarding Officer Mr T Marsh
EHaSH (Early Help & Support) 01482 395500 email@example.com
or out of hours